Maintaining your oral health is our dentistry’s passion, and our experienced team uses the latest technology to give you the best results and experience possible. Whatever your needs, you can feel confident you have a dentist in touch with the best treatment options available.
- Preventive Care (fluoride treatment, sealants, ultrasonic cleaning and oral cancer screening)
- Diagnostic Treatment (including X-rays and comprehensive exams)
- Restorative Care (crowns and bridges, fillings, partial and full dentures)
- Whitening (professional and at-home)
- Periodontics (gum treatment, including deep cleaning)
- Dentistry For Kids
- Sedation Dentistry (a safe treatment with less anxiety)
- Simple Extractions
- Root Canals
- Cosmetic Dentistry (teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, gingivectomy)
- Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Dental Implants
- Emergency Dental Care
At SmileWorkshop, you’ll enjoy a relaxing dental experience in a state-of-the-art, all-digital facility. Whether you self-pay, have insurance benefits, or wish to use your dental Medicaid option, SmileWorkshop has you covered.
SmileWorkshop is great with patients of all ages. Basic dental cleanings help prevent future oral health problems. Make sure your children grow up having healthy, beautiful smiles. SmileWorkshop and the American Dental Association (ADA) recommend patients have their teeth cleaned at least twice a year. Our dentists thoroughly clean and inspect each patient’s mouth during dental cleanings. It’s important to detect oral hygiene issues before they develop into serious dental problems.
Contact your local SmileWorkshop today and get on the road to better oral health.